TIFFIN - bite sized food adventures
Little food, big food, cooking, eating adventures, travels far & wide. A Brisbane food fan writes about what she enjoys (and doesn’t). I enjoy writing about a mix of recipes, restaurant and product reviews and adventures I have in the wider food community in Australia and beyond. I also like to share my shopping, fossicking and foraging finds. * Winner 2014 Food Bloggers Australia Writing Competition. * Regular contributor on 4BC New Talk Radio Afternoons * Runs the monthly A-Z Guidebook Travel Link Up
travel, Wine & Drinks, Food www.tiffinbitesized.com.au/
Started in 2009, TIFFIN is published twice a week.
It's a mix of recipes; restaurant reviews; experiences such as cooking classes and, food & drink appreciation; interviews with local producers and business owners; some product reviews; and, food related travel stories and adventures.
TIFFIN also publishes a set of themed posts including: Local &/or General; Lunch Sized Adventures; Random Recipes; and, In My Kitchen. Themed travel posts also feature strongly including the monthly A-Z Guidebook Travel Link Up.
Linked to the TIFFIN brand, Fiona has organised TwEAT Ups, a Gastronauts Secret Supper Club dinner as well as fundraising afternoon teas for the Variety Bash. Credentials include:
- Winner of the Food Bloggers Australia ' 2014 Best Australian Food Blog Writing Competition' for the Food/Travel Narrative 'Norf'k Island Life – Foraging'
- A regular food segment on 'Afternoons' with Clare Blake on NewsTalk 4BC (sample podcast available)
- Writing the winning pitch to host the ‘Eat.Drink.Blog’ food blogging conference in Brisbane in September 2014
- The only writer asked to participate in and write about the Plate Up for the Starlight 5 Chefs Dinner
- TIFFIN is consistently in the top 15 bloggers on Urbanspoon Brisbane.
- I also run the monthly A-Z Guidebook Travel Link Up
Building on the success of the blog, TIFFIN moved to a self hosted website in 2014.
Fiona is interested in working with growers and producers, restaurants and venues, destination and travel specialists, food and equipment manufacturers, companies and individuals who align to TIFFIN’s energetic and entertaining approach to bite sized food and travel adventures.
This may be in the form of
- sponsored/paid posts, competitions or website advertising
- restaurant or product reviews
- travel experiences or famils
- attendance at events and social media shout outs
- becoming a brand ambassador
- contributing to market research and product development
- guest blogging, client account guest tweeting, managing a client Pinterest board or posts via social media
Or any other activities that match our brands and philosophy. The world is our oyster…
Appropriate remuneration or compensation is based on the nature, size and length of the engagement. Discussion is welcome.
- Video Blogs
- Social Media
- Competitions Unpaid
- Paid Competitions
- Unpaid Reviews
- Paid Reviews
- Brand Ambassadorships
- Guest Posts
- Sponsored Posts
Blog stats (last updated May, 2015)
- Average page views: 1400 p/m
- Facebook page Likes: 250+
- Twitter Followers: 1200+
- Pinterest Followers: 150+
- In Google+ Circles: 150+
- Email & feed subscribers: 90+
Brands We've Worked With
Di Bella Coffee; Bacardi Lion; SunPork; Melinda's Gluten Free; Rosella Australia; Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers; Qld Variety - The Children's Charity; Starlight Foundation
Winner 2014 Australian Food Bloggers Writing Competition: Best Travel/Food Narrative : http://www.foodbloggersaustralia.com.au/2014/07/winners-2014-sa-writers-food-bloggers-australia-writing-competition-announced/